A critical illness plan can pay you cash for a qualified serious illness
- You can use cash however you want - for bills, living expenses, out of pocket medical costs, and more
Your main focus is recovery, not bills
- Lost income ought to be the least of your worries when you suffer serious illness or injury
- Health insurance helps offset the high cost, but doesn't cover all out of pocket costs
- Medical bills, let alone personal bills.
Who needs critical illness insurance?
- If loss of income would impact your way of life
- If you or your spouse is the primary breadwinner
- If you have health insurance
- If you don't have health insurance
What Can I use this benefit for?
- Mortgage/Rent payments
- Out of pocket medical costs
- Living Expenses
- Treatment with a specialist
- Experimental Treatment
Critical Illness insurance policies free you from worry about your personal health and minimize all other stress and worries.